Saturday, July 27, 2024

Pixi Dust Designs - Christmas in July

 Hello!  I am guest designing for Pixi Dust Designs and sharing some projects I made with the Christmas in July release!  

I was able to use the new Stocking Gift Card Holder die and the X-Mas Pals die.  I made four of these tags but I will be making more of these cute stockings for tags and gift card holders for the holidays.  



The X-mas Pals die add just such sweet cuteness to these stockings!  They can be added to many different things and so much fund to build. I used them as huggers for the top and then added to the front of the stocking like an applique.  

With the Stocking Gift Card Holder die - there is a pocket on the back and another die that allows you to add a gift card with slits to add the gift card.  


You can use traditional Christmas colors or design these to match your gift wrap paper!   How adorable and so much fun to make.   

Check out the new release here:  Pixi Dust Deisgns


Have a wonderful day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment