Saturday, October 11, 2014

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge - MFTWSC197




 I created a fall card with some of my new MFT items, the burlap background stamp and Words of Gratitude die.     I stamped some MFT Steel Grey card stock with Basic Grey ink from Stampin Up and used my Wood Plank Background stamp.     The main pain is MFT Steel Blue card stocked stamped with Simon Says Fog ink using the new Burlap Background stamp.     I pulled out my Layer Leaves die and Pierced Fishtail flag die and layered it up with the grateful word die in MFT Tangy Orange card stock.    Simple card but so sweet, perfect for a thank you card.


Stamps: MFT Woodplank Background, Burlap Background
Ink: SU Basic Grey, SSS Fog
Paper: MFT Grout Gray, Steel Grey, Steel Blue, Fuse Green, Tangy Orange
Tools:  MFT Words of Gratitude, Layered Leaves, Pierced Fishtail Flag Stax


Thanks so much for stopping by today!   







No comments:

Post a Comment