Monday, October 13, 2014

Eye like you!

Here is a birthday card that I made using Lawn Fawn Monster Mash and Argyle Backdrops.  This was a card that I made for my hubby for his birthday.  


I started with MFT Grout Grey card stock for my base.  I made it smaller than a regular sized card.   I used the Mama Elephant Postage die set to create my Berrylicious scalloped rectangle.   I used MFT Sweet Tooth card stock for the pierced panel.   I stamped the panel with the Lawn Fawn Argyle Backdrop using Simon Says Stamp Fog and Audrey Blue ink.   The lanel is from a retired MFT stamp set and I hand drew the lines around the label to add some whimsey to the card.   

The monitors were colored with Copic Markers and cut out using the matching dies.   I added some detail with my Sakura white Gelly roll pen.   I added a red heart coated with Clear Wink of Stella brush topped off with some Glossy Accents.    The heart is from a Simon Says mini Hearts die.   

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment