Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Beary Special Birthday - 3 cards


This is such a sweet stamp set.   I made three cards with the cute little bear images.   First up a sweet birthday card using the Distressed Patterns along with Birthday Wishes and Balloons.   I colored my bear image form the Beary Special Birthday.   The panel was stamped with the stripe with Cotton Candy and stamped a sentiment from the Birthday Wishes set in Black Licorice ink.    I topped it off with some Ballerina Pink sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. 






For the next card, I used a Circle Burst Stencil to create a background for my image.   I colored the bear with Copics and stamped my sentiment in Chocolate Brown ink.  I colored the cake with clear Wink of Stella and placed it on Insulation Pink card stock.  





The last card, I used some pattern paper and created a backdrop for my card and image. Blueprints 25 was used for the base and the Rounded Stitched Rectangles were used to create the card.   Most of the products used were from My Favorite Things.











Thanks for stopping by today!    


1 comment:

  1. Oh how SWEET!!! I love that you used the same stamp set but made three different cards out of it. Totally great design!

    ReplyDelete