Monday, July 11, 2016

Beary Special Birthday from My Favorite Things

I got my new goodies from My Favorite Things this past Friday and could not wait to dig in to my order!    I started with the new background stamp set called Transparent Triangles and white heat embossed on a watercolor panel and then used my Gansai Tambi paints to paint the background and give it a watercolor wash and set it aside to dry. 




I stamped and cut my bear image out and colored it with Copics.   The image was stamped with MFT Hybrid Milk Chocolate ink.    I used the Stitched Scallop Circle die and cut a circle and then foam mounted it on the panel.    I added a speech bubble, now retired, and stamped with one of the sentiments and white heat embossed that as well.   I mounted everything to the card front and finished it off with some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequin and added clear Pico Embellisher to the balloon.   I also added some white highlights with my Sakura White Gel pen. 




All products MFT unless otherwise note: 
Stamps: Transparent Triangle Background, Birdie Brown Beary Special Birthday
Inks: Hybrid Milk Chocolate, Versamark
Papers: Smooth White, Watercolor and SU Basic Black
Tools: Stitched and Scalloped Circle, Speech Bubble (retired), Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins, Clear Pico Embellisher, Sakura White Gel Pen, Gansai Tambi Watercolors

I am adding this to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, I used the Photo Inspiration for my color palette. 

Thanks for stopping by! 









No comments:

Post a Comment