Saturday, July 23, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge - 134 Rainbow Challenge


Happy Saturday!   Hope you are having a wonderful day!   I made a card for the Lawnscaping Challenge this week.   







I started with Distress inks and created a rainbow background.   Prior to sponging, I used a stamp set from My Favorite Things and stamped some inks splotches with Versamark and then white heat embossed them.   Then I sponged on my Distress Inks using Abandoned Coral, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Broken China and Wilted Violet.   I used my Distress Sprayer and sprayed water on the background and let sit for about 30 secs and then used a paper towel to soak up the water.  The panel was cut with a circle window frame. 


I used the Lawn Fawn Stamp set Lovable Legends and colored some party animals for the card and cut out with my Scan and Cut 2.    The images were colored with Copic Markers and then placed on the card.   The sentiment was white heat embossed on black card stock and then added to the panel.   The whole panel was propped up on the card base with foam tape and then colored the images with a clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen.   The ballon image is from Adorable Elephants from My Favorite Things.  





Click on the link above to see the challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by!   


Supplies: 

Stamps: MFT Distressed Pattersn, Adorable Elephants, Lawn Fawn Lovable Legends
Inks: Versamark, MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Distress Inks: Abandoned Coral, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Broken China and Wilted Violet
Papers: Watercolor, Recollections, Copic Xpress it, SU Basic Black
Tools: Recollections White Embossing Powder, MFT Jumbo Peekaboo Circle Windows, Glossy Accents, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle, Copics, White Sakura Marker, Scan and Cut 2


3 comments:

  1. How fun! I love this set and how you've used it so cleverly. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun!! I LOVE the ink blending and those adorable critters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is SO adorable!! I am in LOVE with the background - beautiful blended rainbow!! and those critters are my favorite! LOVE!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete