Sunday, April 2, 2017

Reverse Confetti - Mermaid Kisses - Sketch for you to try

Happy weekend again!   I got some much needed time to myself this weekend and was able to spend some time in my craft room.    Since it is a new month, there is a new sketch on Reverse Confetti.    I used a new to me stamp set, Mermaid Kisses, to create my card.




I stamped see of the smaller images on some watercolor card stock and colored them in with my Distress inks.    Then I cut the panel down to go along with the sketch.   The card stock base was stamped with a linen background stamp in pale blue ink. 





The main image was stamped and colored with Copic markers and then trimmed down and placed on a Reverse Confetti die, Lacy Scallop Circle Confetti cut.   I added Diamond Stickles to the flower to add some shimmer. 








Here is the sketch link for you to take a look and try at Reverse Confetti. 

Thanks for stopping by! 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEP! This is awesome!
    Thanks for playing with us - Reverse Confetti - April SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete