Saturday, April 22, 2017

Reverse Confetti - Boho Vibes - Dream Catcher



I struggle trying to make masculine cards.   When I saw this stamp set from the last release by Reverse Confetti, I grabbed it up immediately.    I love the dream catcher in the set and immediately knew that this would be perfect for making cards and such for my boys and my husband.    Here is a simple card that I created using the dream catcher watercolored in blues and browns.    





I mounted it to a panel stamped with a MFT Linen Background stamp set using the same tone/tone ink/paper using Grout Grey.    Then mounted to next largest size die from the MFT Wonky Stitched rectangle stax.   The sentiment was stamped in MFT Hybrid Black Licorice ink and then the card was mounted on Kraft card panel.   






Ready to go for my husband's Father's Day in June!  

Thanks for stopping by! 



1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous masculine card!! I love the texture stamp you used under that fabulous dream catcher. Great design!!

    ReplyDelete