Saturday, November 18, 2017

Reverse Confetti - Cool Friends

Happy Saturday!   I hope that you have had a great day!   I played along with the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge this week.   The theme was to make a card around an outdoor winter activity, so who doesn't love to build snowmen!    I had this idea in my head to build a posse of snowman on this card and I think it turned out pretty darn cute!  





I used the Reverse Confetti Cool Friends stamp set and stamped and masked several images of the snowman till I filled the bottom part of the card full.   I used the Premier Polar White cardstock from Reverse Confetti.   I tell you it is becoming my favorite cardstock to use my Copics.   Not only do the Copics blend nicely on it but so does ink!    To make it easy to cut the masks, I layered several full sticky post it notes together and cut several out at a time.    This made the fussy cutting the masks so easy.    




Reverse Confetti is already having a Black Friday Sale with 25% off your entire order!  The new release is included in the sale!   Hop over there and get a jump start on your Black Friday deals!   




I then colored the images with Copic markers and added some details either with a Copic or a Sakura White Gel pen.   Some Clear Wink of Stella was added here and there and then I put Clear Pico Embellisher  on each of the snowman noses.  Once it was dry, I added a white highlight with the gel pen to the large snowman.   


I ink blended some Tumbled Glass Distress ink and then on the top part of the card I used Reverse Confetti Iced Aqua ink.    While the masks were on the snowman, I splattered with Copic Opaque white that had been watered down a little for my snow in the sky.     I then stamped a sentiment from the Sno Awesome stamp set and white embossed it.  I trimmed the panel down and then layered on some white card stock and then added it to a piece of Stone card base.    I added some red/white twine to finish the card off. 









Thanks for stopping by to visit with me today!   











SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word!! This is just TOO CUTE!! I love your coloring and way you shaded the background. Great design!

    ReplyDelete