Sunday, November 19, 2017

Stamptember - Hello Pumpkin

I finally got to ink up this stamp set that I got back in Simon Says Stamptember.    I loved this collaboration set from Neat and Tangled.   Fall is almost over and I had not inked it up!    I am joining in the challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Furry Friends.  

I stamped and colored my images with Copic Markers.   I think I stamped every image in the set and almost used every single one of them for the card :-)








I created a scene using some Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Fall paper and inked around the edges.   I die cut a frame using the My Favorite Things Single Stitched Line Oval frames using SU Early Espresso cardstock.    I then cut another oval frame from Primitive White card stock and some Kraft. I inked with Tumbled Glass on the Primitive white and inked the edges of the Kraft and stamped my sentiment.   



I then added my images flat to the card and added some clear Pico Embellisher to the pumpkin and apple.   

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!    







1 comment:

  1. Love love your coloring. The warm tone you used are so soothing and lovely! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Furry Friend” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete