Monday, June 9, 2014

Father's Day Card -- Let's Hang Out -- MFT Color Palette Challenge 6


I wanted to make my dad a card with this stamp set and color the image like it was me.    To create my card, I started with the MFT Color Palette Challenge for June using Kraft, Nightshift Navy, Spearmint and Sweet Tooth.    I used some of my new goodies that I got this past month but have not had much time to play.   The stamp set is MFT Birdie Brown Let's Hang Out.  I just love her stamps!  :-) 

I stamped the images with MFT Hybrid Black Licorice ink and die cut them with the matching dies.  I used my new MFT Rectangle Frames (love these!!)    I used the Sweet Tooth Card stock and stamped with the Linen Background stamp and MFT Snocone Hybrid ink lightly and I did not press down very firmly.   I wanted it to be random on the background.  You cannot really see in the photo but can in real life.  


Stamps:  MFT Birdie Brown Let's Hang Out, SU Teeny Tiny Wishes, MFT Linen Background
Ink: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice
Paper: MFT Kraft, Nightshift Blue, Spearmint and Sweet Tooth, Copic Xpress
Tools: Copics, MFT Grassy Border Die, Let's Hang Out Die, Rectangle Frames, Sakura White Gel Pen, Wink of Stella Clear 


Thanks for looking!  Have a good week!








No comments:

Post a Comment