Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 221

I was able to play with the sketch this week!   I love Karen's sketch's.   They are fabulous!   I just discovered that she posts the sketches on her Facebook page the Saturday before the Sunday Sketch!   Yea!    I normally do my crafting on Saturdays.   Sundays are always busy for me.   So I was super excited when I figured this out!  I may get to join more often.

I used MFT Pure Innocence Popping by!   In case you did not know, MFT is having a sale on retired stamps and dies.     I am a huge fan and jumped on that for some great bargins.   This cutie is one of them and she is 50% off.  


I colored her up with Copic Markers on Copic Xpress Blending card stock    I tried to make her shirt look like tie die and added some detail with a Sakura gel pen.   The paper pack is My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Tangerine along with  MFT Steel Grey and Tangy Orange card stock.    I got to use my new Horizontal Stitched Strips.  





Stamps:  MFT PI Popping By
Ink: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice
Paper: MFT Tangy Orange, Steel Grey, PI Kraft, Copic Xpress, MME Sweetest Thing Tangerine
Tools: MFT Pierced Rectangle Stax, Horizontal Stitched Strips, MFT Blueprints 1, Sakura White gel pen, Glossy Accents, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush



Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment