Saturday, June 13, 2015

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge MFTWSC232 - Thank You

 Hey there!  Hope you are having a great Saturday evening.    This afternoon I sat down and really had no clue what I would do with this sketch.    I started looking thru my stash and found these beautiful Doilies that I had and thought they would be perfect.  

My card is mostly die cuts.   But I love how it turned out.    So much so, that I made another card with some of  the leftover pieces that I had cut out.     Here was my inspiration for the colors.    







This picture here shows you the details added by embossing with the Swiss Dots Cover up. 




Stamps:  MFT LJD Pretty Poppies
Ink: Versamark
Papers: MFT Steel Blue, Insulation Pink, Fuse Green, Grout Grey, SU Calypso Coral
Tools: MFT Swiss Dot Background, Pierced Square Stax, Mini Delicate Doilies, Fishtail Flag Stax, Upsy Daisy, Blueprints 1,  Ranger Detailed Silver Embossing Powder



MFTWSC232






Here's the bonus card that I made.  I used the Mini Chicken Wire cover up and used an older Mini Doilie Circle set.    Pardon my Multi Matte Medium glue, wasn't fully dry when I made the photo.   I also used Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder on this one.   

Thanks for stopping by!!   Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Tricia, this is so pretty & elegant! Love the texture & the layering you did. Glad to have you play along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete