Sunday, March 27, 2016

Ewe are the best - Sunshiny birthday card!

Hope you have had a wonderful Easter weekend celebrating the resurrection of our Savior!  

I had some crafty time this weekend and made several cards!    Woot! Woot!   Here is another card for the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Come rain or shine.    I used my Birdie Brown set, Ewe are the best.  



The panel was created by using a Tim Holtz sun ray stencil and several colors of yellow Distress inks:  Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw and Mustard Seed.   For the corner I used Tumbled Glass.  This was inked onto some Bristol Smooth Card stock.  Then cut with MFT Blueprints 15 for a stitched edging along the panel.  


The sheep were colored with Copics and cut our with my Brother Scan and Cut 2.   The sentiment was white heat embossed on black card stock cut with Fishtail Flag strip. 




Stamps: My Favorite Things Ewe are the Best
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Versamark, Distressed: Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw, Mustard seed, Tumbled Glass
Papers: MFT Smooth White, Bristol, Copic Xpress it, SU Basic Black
Tools: MFT Blueprints 15, Brother Scan and Cut 2, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, Tim Holtz Sun Ray stencil

Thanks for stopping by! 






2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your card is gorgeous! I love the bright pink and how you mixed with the red balloon! I think I have to CASE your card ;)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!! Love that amazing background and the sweet images!! Great card!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete