Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Mama Elephant Charmed again!

Hey There!   Hope you are having a great start to your Spring!  The weather where I live is wonderful!  Nice sunny day and beautiful evenings!   I love that we have more day light in the evening!

On to the card, here is another card that I created with the same stamp set that I used yesterday.   Mama Elephant Charmed is such an adorable set.     I used the fox this time and a birthday sentiment. I kept the card really soft and made a strong contrast with the coloring of the fox.   Red foxes are so pretty.  






Stamps Sets: Mama Elephant Charmed, MFT Linen Background 
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, SSS Smoke
Papers: MFT Grout Gray, Recollections White, Copic Xpress it
Tools: MFT Stitched Rectangle Scalloped Frame, Charmed Dies, Pretty Pink Posh 4 mm and 6 mm clear droplets, Copics, Clear Wink of Stella 




Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment