Monday, September 26, 2016

Harvest Buddies My Favorite Things



Here are some cards that I got to make this weekend using the Harvest Buddy Stamp Set from My Favorite Things.   The first card was stamped and colored with Copic markers.    I used a stencil to add some color to the main panel.   To frame up the scene I used the Stitched Fishtail Frames and added my sentiment on top of stitched mini scallop circle.  




Stamp Set: MFT Harvest Buddies
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Lawn Fawn Merman
Papers: Canson Watercolor, MFT Orange Fizz, Summer Splash, Insulation Pink
Tools: MFT Stitched Fishtail Frames, Stitched Mini Scallop Circle, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen













 Next up, the same stamp set but a scene created with the images, die and stencils.   
No sentiment on the front, I can add it to the inside when I am ready to send the card out. 





I colored the images with Copics and cut them out.   I used a stencil and die to create a light  background.   I used the Cloudy day stencil from MFT and sponged on some light blue ink.   Next I used the Stitched Basic Edges and cut out some masking paper and sponged on some green ink for grass.   I added some sequins to add some sparkle.   




The panel was cut out with Blueprints 13 and layered on a panel cut from Sno Cone paper with the Blueprints 2 die.   The panels were then layered on a Kraft card stock.

Stamps: MFT Harvest Buddies
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, SSS Sea Glass,  SSS Mint Candy
Papers: MFT Kraft, Sno Cone, Smooth White, Copic Xpress it
Tools: Blueprints 13 and 2, Pretty Pink Posh 4 and 6 mm sequins







Thanks for stopping by! 



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment