Saturday, September 10, 2016

Impression Obsession Jacky

I love Halloween!  I can't wait for fall and cooler days and leaves changing on the trees.  I have been obsessed lately with buying Halloween or Fall images.   So many companies have come out with such great stamp sets this year it has been difficult to resist.   For today's card, I used my Gansai Tambi paints and watercolored the card to get a really deep and intense color.  





I stamped the card with the Jacky stamp and the grave stone stamps.   I covered them with Liquid Frisket and allowed it to dry.   I then watercolored with very concentrated paint and layered the colors.  I spritzed with water and lifted the water to create halo effects around the image.   I  splattered with some white paint and then added some sparkle with my Spectrum clear brush.   The whole watercolor panel was then placed on top of a top fold white A2 card and then wrapped with twine at the top.  I hated to trim it down since I like the white border from painting the card front. 







Stamps:  Impression Obsession Jacky, MFT Grave Situation
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice
Papers: Canson Watercolor, MFT Smooth White
Tools:  Gansai Tambi Watercolors, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle, MFT Twine


Thanks for stopping by!   





No comments:

Post a Comment