Sunday, October 30, 2016

Beast Friends - My Favorite Things

I absolutely LOVE Birdie Brown images.   Anything that she designs is simple adorable.    These were too cute to pass up.    I wanted to create a pink and yellow sky for the snowy background.   I had this watercolor panel that I had created a while back and I paired it with the chunky tree border die, which appears to be retired.    I colored the Beast with my Copic markers.     The sentiment was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black Ink.    



Stamps:  MFT Beast Friends
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Versafine Onyx Black
Papers: MFT Kraft, Smooth White, Canson Watercolor
Tools:  Gansai Tambi Watercolors, MFT Campy Trees, Sakura White Gel Pen, Wink of Stella Clear, Blueprints 1, Copics








Thanks for stopping by!  






No comments:

Post a Comment