Sunday, October 9, 2016

Happy Hedgehogs! My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge



I participated in this week's My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge using the Happy Hedgehogs stamp  set.   I don't think I have every seen a Hedgehog before an had to Google to see what they looked like.   They turned out pretty cute!   I used Copic Markers to color the Hedgehogs.   The card was kept pretty simple.   I used a Gingham Background stamp to stamp on the red card stock.   The rest of the card was die cut.   











Stamp Sets:  MFT Birdie Brown Happy Hedgehogs, Gingham Background
Inks: MFT Red Hot Hybrid,  Black Licorice Hybrid, Onyx Black Versafine
Papers: MFT Kraft, Red Hot, Smooth White, Black Licorice, Copic Xpress it 
Tools: MFT Vertical Stitched Rectangle, Pinked Edge Circle Stax, Cross Stitched Circle Stax, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins.  Sakura White Gel Pen 












Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment