Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Reverse Confetti - Fetti Friend


Well I am so excited to share that I will be a 'Fetti Friend on Reverse Confetti in the month of May and June!  Woot! Woot!    I can't wait to share with you all the fun things that I have been creating with the upcoming release!    




So, until I can share the new release goodies......I am going to use a new to me Reverse Confetti Stamp set call Unicorn Wishes.   



The images were colored with Copic Markers.   I used the Stamped Note along with the Straight Stripes Pretty Panels Confetti Cuts to create a focal point for my stamped images.  The sentiment was white heat embossed and then trimmed down to add to my card.   I added some sequins to add a little sparkle.






Don't forget to check back on May 5th, 6th and 7th for the sneak peeks and May 8th for the new release blog hop on the Reverse Confetti blog


Thanks for stopping by!   


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Tricia!! Your card is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm in Jasper (close to Cumming) if you're ever interested in a crop! 😄👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Really like this card! I am in Canton close to Cumming! Would love to get a stamp group together if ever interested! Julie Littman

    ReplyDelete