Sunday, May 28, 2017

Reverse Confetti - Lift Me Up Birthday Card



Hey everyone!  I hope you are enjoying your long weekend.   I used the Lift Me Up stamp set from Reverse Confetti to create a cute birthday card.   I stamped all the images and colored with my Copic Markers and then trimmed them all out.   




I used the Striped Frame Cover Panel from Reverse Confetti and cut it out three times, one from aqua, red and white card stock.    I then pieced the red in with the aqua panel.  I stamped the white panel with my sentiment from the Lift Me Up stamp set. 




All the images were then placed on the panel with foam tape and  I added detail with a white gel pen.   To finish it off, I added some Clear Sparkling Sequins.   





Thanks for stopping by!  







1 comment:

  1. This is so super cute, I just love the design and colors!

    ReplyDelete