Sunday, January 21, 2018

Fusion Card Challenge - Reverse Confetti Heart Spots




Hey there!  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.   I am playing along with the Fusion Card Challenge.   With this challenge you can just use the sketch, the inspiration picture or both.  I  went with the sketch and made a birthday card!   It is about that time of year that I need to replenish my birthday card stash.  


I used the Reverse Confetti Heart Spots stamp and went with a white cheetah.   I decided to use Midnight and Bumblebee color theme for my card.   I die cut the Midnight cardstock with the Large Diamond Cover Panel and placed it on top of an A2 card base from Cloud White cardstock.   I then die cut another piece of Cloud White cardstock with the Pierced Round Top Layer Panel and added to the card panel.    







The images from Heart Spots were stamped and colored onto Premier Polar White cardstock and then die cut out with the Heart Spots Confetti Cuts.   I also stamped a party hat from Monkey Business and colored it with yellow stripes to match the sentiment strip.    The sentiment is from the Congratulations stamp set and was stamped onto a strip of Bumblebee cardstock.   I added some Sparkling Clear sequins to finish it off.    




Thanks for stopping by! 












3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable!!! I love the black and white and how you used the little hat from a different stamp set. I like to mix my sets so this is right up my alley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is as cute as can be! Love the background and your sweet critter! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a super sweet card, the little tiger is delightful and I do really like the bold background, very striking in black and white x

    ReplyDelete