Monday, January 22, 2018

Neat and Tangled - Card for the Heart Card Drive

First I want to thank 7 Kids Craft Store for my prize package!    I recently won some of the items from the most recent Neat and Tangled release and I received my prize this past Friday and inked them up right away.  



I was getting a packet ready for shipping for the Cards from the Heart Card Drive and these stamps came in real handy.   If you have not heard about Cards from the Heart Card Drive, you can read about it hear.   But you better act quick if you want to send some in, Winter needs them by 1/31!





I used the new Beavers Eh stamp and die set along with the new Nesting Hexagon Stencil.    I had fun coloring these images!    Some of my sentiments were from other Neat and Tangled sets, My Favorite Nut and Lumber Jack Love.   I shared image that I colored up on my instagram account using the Koalifications    Follow me to see a picture of it!  




Here are some close up's of those adorable beavers!  I used Copic Markers to color them:  E30, E31, E34 and E35.   The darker Beaver I used E37, E35 and E34.  For the bellies, I used E50 and E51, I added a little R11 to make them pink.   










Here is a link for the 7 Kids Craft Store - Thank you Kelly for the Prize!!!   


Thanks for stopping by!!! 

1 comment: