Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Kitchen Love & Christmas Candles


Last week I made a card for a challenge that I absolutely loved and wanted to recreate it as a tag for Christmas treats that I plan to give out this year.   





Here is a link to my original card.    For my tag, I wanted it large so that I have plenty of room for me to personalize a message to the recipient.   I stamped my images from Kitchen Love onto Midnight cardstock and then white heat embossed them.    









I then used the Scalloped Bag & Tags Creator Confetti cut to create the large tag.   I also die cut it from white and Brick cardstock.  The Brick card stock piece was trimmed down with the Edge Essentials.    I die cut the rounded square from the center of the Midnight panel and added my sentiment stamped in Brick ink.   






To embellish the tag, I stamped some of the trimmings from Christmas Candles and used the matching Confetti Cuts to die cut them out.    I used some crystal glaze and added it to the berries to make them sparkle and shine.    







Thank you so much for stopping by to visit with me!    







No comments:

Post a Comment