Sunday, December 2, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Mod Floral Stack

Happy Sunday!   I hope you had an amazing weekend!   I was super busy this weekend and managed to sneak in a little crafty time this afternoon and I was super excited that I would get to play along with this week's Color Throwdown Challenge #521.     This week's challenge was to use silver, black, grey and white.   I loved the inspiration photo too!   So I decided to go with a silver Christmas tree with the Mod Floral Stack stamp set.    








This is such a versatile stamp set and you can make so many designs out of it.   Lisa Henke on the Reverse Confetti design team made this card during the Countdown Release month's ago and I thought it was so clever to make a Christmas tree with it and inspired to make my own.   













I stamped and embossed the floral images with silver embossing powder onto Stone card stock.   I trimmed it down with the Edge Essentials (one of my FAV Confetti Cuts) and then lined the panel with some silver sparkle card stock.  I die cut a star from Christmas Bear Confetti Cuts from the silver sparkle card stock to place on the top of my tree.    I stamped and white embossed my sentiment from Christmas Candles onto some Midnight card stock and added to my panel.














I am off now to get some wrapping done!    

Thank you so much for stopping by!    





3 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous stamp and it looks fabulous in those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great way to stretch your stamps, love the silver colour scheme too.
    Thanks for sharing at HLS CAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very elegant CAS-style card. I love her colors.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at HLS CAS. Merry Christmas and happy New Year.
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete