Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Reverse Confetti - Let's Shellabrate


Hey there!    I am still loving the last release from Reverse Confetti and created a slimline card today with the new Let's Shellabrate stamp set!   My card panel measures 3.5 inches by 8.25 inches.   I started by stamping the images from Let's Shellabrate onto Bristol Smooth card stock and clear heat embossed them.   



I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to watercolor the images.   I die cut them out with the Let's Shellabrate Confetti Cuts. 









I knew that I wanted to create a beach scene for my card and went looking thru my Reverse Confetti dies to see what I could use.    I went with the Edge Essentials to die cut my beach edges.    I used the Double Edge Scallop border to create my beach waves by using the negative die cut from the large border side.  







 I used Distress Oxide inks to for my sand and water.    For my sky, I just ink blended with some more Distress Oxides inks in the corner and added some die cut clouds using the Over the Rainbow Confetti Cuts.  Distress Oxide colors uses: Antique Linen, Rusty Hinge, Blueprint Sketch, and Mustard Seed.   






My sentiment is from Let's Shellabrate and it was white heat embossed onto some Salsa card stock. That is it for me today!   What is your favorite set from the new release?   




I am entering this card into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Make Your Own Background Challenge featuring Tim Holtz products.  




2 comments:

  1. Tricia, this is so CUTE. Love the fun scenery and the pop of Salsa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, Tricia! Adorable scene!

    ReplyDelete