Saturday, November 23, 2019

Reverse Confetti - Thankful!

Happy Saturday!   I love this time of year and the holiday season.  Thanksgiving is right around the corner and we celebrate a large family Christmas just a couple weeks after Thanksgiving!   I need to get on the ball with getting presents and wrapping gifts!  Reverse Confetti is having a Thankful sale right now!   Enjoy 25% off everything!!!!   Now is the time to shop for any of your wish list items!  Please see the details below in the Thankful Sale graphic for more information on the sale.   




We are sharing some projects with you today so be sure to visit each of the Design Team for inspiration.   We are also sharing some of our favorites from the past year.    First up, I made this card using one of my new holiday favorite stamp sets called Joyous Holiday!   






 I stamped the images onto Premier Polar White cardstock and then colored in with my Copic markers.    I die cut the images with the matching Joyous Holiday Confetti Cuts.   





The background was created using the new Stitched Burst Cover Panel.   I just love this Stitched Burst Cover Panel, it does not cut the panel but puts all the stitched bursts impression into the panel. I  just trimmed my panel to the exact size of the card base 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inches.    





The sentiment comes from the Christmas Candles stamp set and was stamped onto Mist cardstock.  Everything was popped up with foam tape!   I added some final details with my Sakura White gel pen and Nuvo Clear Sparkle pen.   A few sparkle jewels finished the card! 







 Now for a few of my favorites from this past year!   

This card is from February.  Here is the original post link for you to see more details on the card.  This card used the stamp set, Big Bear.  





Next up, this card is from October that used the Joys of the Season.   I just love candy canes and this card was so much fun to make.   It also used the Triangles Cover Panel, which is another favorite of mine! 






and my last card to share from 2019 is this card from May using the Party Animal stamp set.  I also used the Over the Rainbow Confetti Cuts and Party & Celebrate Word Duos.    I just love the little monkeys in this set.  So adorable!  



Well that is it for me!    Be sure to check out all the Design Team today for more inspiration!  
 For a list of all Design Team Members, check out my side bar with the links to each designers blog! 




1 comment:

  1. Oh Tricia, today's card is simply darling!
    Love your picks! I always enjoy your slim line designs!

    ReplyDelete