Wednesday, December 4, 2019

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge - Gnome for Christmas


It's a new month and that means time for another Mix It Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs.   I took some inspiration from the photo and the sketch! 




I used the Card Front Element Builder II to create my card base to mimic the stripes in the sketch as well as the present in the photo.  




 I used the die that cuts the multiple strips and die cut it three times on the panel.   I die cut the middle of the panel first and then lined up the strip on the end with the SugarCut and then die cut the next set of stripes.   I backed the panel with red cardstock. 







I stamped the three Gnomes from Gnome for Christmas and colored them as elves using my Copic markers.   They were die cut with the Gnome for Christmas SugarCut.   I layered them onto the card panel with foam tape and added some details with a white gel pen and some clear sparkle.   The sentiment is from Gnome for Christmas and was stamped on the sentiment strip from Card Front Element Builder II SugarCut.  





See the details below for the challenge rules and opportunity for a prize!  You can use the sketch or the inspiration photo or sketch!  Either one or both!   

Here is the link to the SugarPea Designs Blog and on the right side bar you can get to the current challenge! 

Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment