Thursday, July 14, 2022

Picket Fence Studios Release - Guest Designer

Hello!  I am joining the Picket Fence Studios this month for the July release!  I have three projects to share with you today using just some of the new products releasing this month!   

For my first project - I created a scene card.  I just love making scene cards.   The stamp set is called a Window Seat to the World.   It has some great images.  I stamped out all the images and colored with my Copic markers.  I die cut the images out with the coordinating Window Seat to the World die.   I love all the tiny little images that you can use to create multiple different projects.   For the base of my card, I wanted it to appear like wallpaper and used the new Shadow of Leaves stencil and Paper Glaze Luxe in Spanish Moss.   How beautiful is that glaze! It has a ton of sparkle!  So smooth and thick - easy to work with and clean up!  I added a small navy stripe and then added my sentiment.    I love the branch with the hanging potted plants and the little calico kitty!  


Project 1: 
Window Seat to the World stamp set and coordinating die 



Shadow of Leaves Stencil 



Paper Glaze Luxe - Spanish Moss


For my second project, I used the new A Mum stamp set.   I stamped the image and then blended with various yellow inks onto the stamped image and then die cut out with the matching A Mum coordinating die.   The sentiment is from Window Seat to the World stamp set.   Take a look at the details in the new Lavish Negative Strip die!  What a beautiful die cut that created not only the die cuts but the etched lines in the image!  It is so beautiful!  This die can dress up any card base!   I added a few of the new Yellow Bottle Cap Flowers sequins mix to the panel.   I created tiny flowers with the flowers and the sequins.   To finish off my card, I added some details with a white gel pen. 


Project 2: 
A Mum stamp set and coordinating die 



Lavish Negative Strip die 



Yellow Bottle Cap Flowers Sequins Mix 



Window Seat to the World stamp set 



For my final project today, I saved the best for last!   This release included some wedding themed products and I could not help but see a wedding dress when I saw the curtain stamp in the Window Seat to the World, would you every guess this was two window curtain panels that I made into a dress?   I thought this would be a fantastic card for the bride to create for her bridal party to invite them out for shopping for wedding attire!    I stamped and die cut out the two window panels from Window Seat to the World and then pieced them together and turned it upside down on my card.   I added a Yellow Bottle Cap Flower from the sequins mix to the "ribbon belt" of my dress.   I die cut the words "I Do" out from several layers of white card stock and then topped the die with a gold die cut.  The I Do is from the Slim Line I Do Cover Panel.  I added the images to a Slim Line card that had been stenciled with the Slim Line Shadow of Leaves stencil and light aqua and dark aqua inks.   To finish it off, I added some clear sparkle to the dress!  


Project 3: 
Window Seat to the World stamp set and coordinating die 




Slim Line Shadow of Leaves Stencil



Yellow Bottle Cap Flowers Sequins Mix 



Slim Line I Do Cover Plate 


 Be sure to checkout the Picket Fence Studios blog for more information regarding the release!   So many great projects and this is only a small sample of the great products that will be available now!   

No comments:

Post a Comment