Friday, July 15, 2022

Reverse Confetti New Summer Release Blog Hop

Hey there!  The new release from Reverse Confetti is now LIVE and available for purchase.  Today we have a huge blog hop to celebrate the release AND the new HOT FOILS available from Reverse Confetti! I am just getting my feet wet with Hot Foils but I have to say that I would like to foil all the things! 


For my first project, I used the new Dog Days stamp set and colored up the images with some bright and bold colors!   I die cut the images out with the matching Dog Days Confetti Cuts.   I added some clear glaze to the gold sunglasses and some white gel pen details.   


I used the new Hot Foil stamps called Elements.  This comes with a matching Confetti Cut to die cut the Element image out.   Like I said, I am just getting my feet wet with the Hot Foil but I found it to be super easy and so much fun!   I love the pop of gold on my card!   


The sentiment is from the new Dog Days Sentiments.   I used the new Deco Cover Panel for the bottom of my card panel and used light blue cardstock.  I love these new products!!   The Deco Cover Panel adds so much detail and I used it on another card that I am sharing today! 



For my next project, I used the new Sunny Flower stamp set.  I stamped a background using various blue inks.   I trimmed the panel down and used the new Hot Foil Combo - Elements and the Hot Foil Combo Birthday Wishes. 


For my next card, I used the same color scheme and stamped the Sunny Flower image and then die cut with the matching Sunny Flower Confetti Cuts.  I stamped a sentiment from Sunny Flower stamp set.   


I layered the flower and stamped sentiment onto the new Deco Cover Panel.  Super quick and easy card! 


That is all for me today!   Take a cruise around the blog hop for a ton of inspiration!  All of the products are available now! 




Reverse Confetti

Rachel Alvarado

Andrea Shell

Susan Wymer

Sandhya Iyer

Jenny Colacicco

Maria Russell

Lien Leysen

Heather Ruwe

Lisa Henke

Angela Simpson

Cheiron Brandon

Tricia Barber

Amy Kolling

Becky Roberts

Dana Kirby

Joy Baldwin

Amy Rohl

Jeanne Jachna

Kelly Lunceford

April Antonio

Audrey Tokach

Michelle Short

Amy Tsuruta

Colleen Beamish

1 comment: