Friday, November 4, 2022

Pixi Dust Designs - Guest Designer

 Hello!  I am popping in to share some new products from Pixi Dust Designs!   I am guest designing with the new release available November 4th!  

First up, I used the new Mrs. Claus Mug die set.  This is so adorable!  I die cut the pieces and had so much fun putting this together.  All the details are just too cute.  I used some of the additional images from some of the other new items like the tiny cookies and icing.  



Next up is the new Snow Globe die set and this set is huge!!!  It is absolutely perfect for making shaker cards.   I used the new stamp set called Holly Jolly and colored the Gnome with a little fox and the teddy bear.  I added some of the snowflakes from the Gnome Mug die set.



Next up, I used the new Gnome Mug die set and used some of my Copic markers to add dimension to the die cuts.  I used one of the sentiments from the Mug Add On die set to die cut out the Warm Wishes and added to his beard! 





These turned out so cute!   I had so much fun creating these projects today.  To find out more about these products, please visit Pixi Dust Designs!  This is a new to me company and I had just ordered the Reindeer Mug that has been previously released!   








No comments:

Post a Comment