Monday, September 19, 2022

Stamptember Exclusive with Reverse Confetti

 Hello!  I am joining in with the fun this month with the Simon Says Stamp and Reverse Confetti collaboration set called Fa La La Trees for Stamptember.   

I love when a set allows you to get creative and with these sets that you can build as you like, there are so many possibilities.   I have a much different card that I will be sharing later!   




For this slimline design, I stamped out the striped tree and then with the outline repeating the pattern across the panel.   I then stamped separately, the tree with the branches and used a dark and light green ink.  I hand trimmed the trees out.  I then turned the slimline panel upside down and added the green trees with foam tape.   

I layered the panel onto some aqua cardstock and then added crystal sequins to mimic snow.   I stamped a sentiment and white embossed it and trimmed it down to a small strip and layered across my trees.   

Hop along over to Simon Says Stamp to see what other designers have in store for you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment