Thursday, January 11, 2024

Inspired By Challenge - Mittens

 Hello!  I am sharing a card that I created for the Inspired By Challenge - IB271.   You can join this weekly challenge by using the weekly inspiration photo or sketch!  I looked through my stamping supplies because I knew I had an older mitten set that was perfect and I found it!  As I was going through my older stamp and dies, I realized that my craft room is a little like my closet.  I have some really comfortable items that are old and familiar and some that were a passing fad.  


I decided to pull out some other things that I had not used in quite a while....patterned paper, my sewing machine and off white cardstock!  I combined it with a newer product from The Greetery called Embroidered Blooms die.   The other products are older and likely not available anymore but they came in handy for this challenge!  




Mittens and sentiment are from MFT Cozy Mittens stamp and coordinating die
Background stamp is La-La Land Crafts Sweater Weather
Basic Grey paper pad - Persimmon
My small sewing machine that I use for papercrafts or cards only 
and finally, 
Embroidered Blooms Die from The Greetry


I hope that you find some time to play along with the Inspired By Challenge!   You can check out the challenge here! 


1 comment: