Thursday, January 4, 2024

Whimsy Stamps - Gnome One Like You


 Hello!  I am sharing a card designed with Whimsy Stamps products!   Now that the holidays are over, I am full on into Valentines Day cards!  I love creating cards for the various holidays.   I made this slimline card today using: 

Gnome One Like You stamp set 

Connected Hearts Frame die 

Slimline Hearts Background die 

Simple Sentiment Strips stamp 

Simple Sentiment Strips die set 




I ink blended with several pink and red dye inks onto a panel.  I die cut a separate panel with the Slimline Hearts Background die.   I then mounted this onto a card base.  I die cut aqua and white cardstock with the Connected Heart Frames die.   I layered the white interior of the heart frame with the aqua frame and adhered directly to the card panel.   


For my card design, I used the Inspired By Challenge sketch for the foundation of my card. You can find out more about the challenge here!   You can use the photo or the sketch for your inspiration.   


I stamped the Gnome from Gnome One Like You stamp set and colored with my Copic markers.  I trimmed the image with my Scan and Cut.   I added details to the image with a white gel pen and clear sparkle pen.  

    
What are your favorite holidays to create cards for?   Do you send out handmade Valentine's cards? I would love to know.  

Shop at Whimsy Stamps here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment