Let's Chill - My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge

Sunday, August 30, 2015

All the new fall and holiday releases are just starting and summer is hotter than ever!    This is the time of year, that I long for fall days.   Don't know about where you are but it is so hot and humid now.   I almost can't bear being outside.    Last week we had a cool front come in and it reminded me of fall and you can't help but long for cool, fall days.        I made a cool card to share for this week's sketch.

 This was a stamp set that I recently got, I had not gotten it when it released earlier this summer but just loved it.  Love these little penguins!  They are so cute.




This is a 4 1/4 by 4 1/4 sized card.  


Stamps:  My Favorite Things BB Penguins in Paradise
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice
Papers: Recollections White, Watercolor paper, MFT Steel Grey, Copic Xpress it
Tools: MFT Square Frames, BB Penguins in Paradise dies, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, Watercolor



Thanks for stopping by!   





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS