Sunday, August 30, 2015

Let's Chill - My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge

All the new fall and holiday releases are just starting and summer is hotter than ever!    This is the time of year, that I long for fall days.   Don't know about where you are but it is so hot and humid now.   I almost can't bear being outside.    Last week we had a cool front come in and it reminded me of fall and you can't help but long for cool, fall days.        I made a cool card to share for this week's sketch.

 This was a stamp set that I recently got, I had not gotten it when it released earlier this summer but just loved it.  Love these little penguins!  They are so cute.




This is a 4 1/4 by 4 1/4 sized card.  


Stamps:  My Favorite Things BB Penguins in Paradise
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice
Papers: Recollections White, Watercolor paper, MFT Steel Grey, Copic Xpress it
Tools: MFT Square Frames, BB Penguins in Paradise dies, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, Watercolor



Thanks for stopping by!   





No comments:

Post a Comment