Monday, August 17, 2015

Watercoloring with Distress Inks with Gorjuss

I really love to watercolor and there are so many different mediums on the market to watercolor with.    This was an image that I used my Distress Markers for watercoloring.    These images are pretty large and so I created a 5x7 card instead of cutting it down.   I colored the image on the rougher side of the watercolor paper to give it texture since I kept it pretty simple.


 photo watercolor girl_zpsrdprlads.jpg


I left the card without a sentiment so that I can use it for whatever I need, birthday card, thinking of you, etc.    I kept it pretty flat for easy mailing.   

Stamps: Gorjuss I gave you my heart
Inks: Ranger Archival Black, Distress inks
Papers: Watercolor, MFT Whip Cream, SU Basic Black, MME 
Tools: Pico Embellisher Clear, Wink of Stella Clear, Sewing Machine



 photo watercolor flat_zpsbicw2q98.jpg

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment