Sunday, February 17, 2019

Reverse Confetti - Patterned Hearts and Pattern Blocks

Happy Sunday!   I am playing along this week with the Fusion Card Challenge.   I used the sketch and inspiration photo for my card.







 I loved the sweet sherbet colors in the inspiration photo.   I stamped the floral block from Pattern Blocks onto white card stock and then colored in with my Copic markers.  I then die cut it out with the largest heart from Patterned Hearts Confetti Cuts.  I layered it with two more die cut hearts. 







 I die cut with the square die from the Bag & Tags Creator Cuts with Rose card stock and then stamped with the chevron pattern from Pattern Blocks with Rose ink.   






My sentiment is from Patterned Hearts stamp set.    For my card base, I used the Criss Cross Cover Panel and die cut a white card panel and then layered it onto a white card base.   I love the texture that it adds but not too distracting.   Here is a link to the Fusion Card Challenge.   Thank you for stopping by today!    













1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Your floral heart is so pretty and cheerful! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete