Monday, February 18, 2019

SugarPea Designs - Easily A'Moose'd

Hey there crafty friends!  It's Tricia and I am sharing a card today with one of my favorite SugarPea Designs stamp sets called Easily A'Moose'd!   I love the images and the sentiments in this set.   They are perfect for creating a masculine card, which can be tricky for me but you need them when you live in a house full of men!   








I started off by creating my background, which was made with the SugarCut Log Cabin Mountainscape. I die cut it from Neenah cardstock and then colored it with my Copic markers.   I inked blended a sky onto Bristol Smooth cardstock with some Distress inks:  Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot and Peacock Feathers.   







I used the Zig Zag Stitched Circle and trimmed both pieces out.  Next I took another piece of Neenah cardstock and created a frame by using the two largest Zig Zag Stitched Circle SugarCut.    The card base was covered with patterned paper from Spots & Stripes Brights Patterned Paper Collection.  





I colored the images from Easily A'Moose'd with my Copics and added some details with my Prisma Colored Pencils.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I white heat embossed it and then trimmed it down.    I added some Crystal sequins, which pick of the color of the inked background.  

That is it for me today!   I hope you have a wonderful week! 


SugarPea Designs Products used today: 







No comments:

Post a Comment