Saturday, February 2, 2019

Reverse Confetti - Heart Pals

Happy day to you!   I am playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week and created a Valentine card using the super sweet Heart Pals stamp set and some of the patterned papers From Cupid.   





 I stamped my images onto Premier Polar White card stock and then colored with my Copic markers.   For the little bear I masked off one of the hearts from the stamp set and stamped it over his eye to make a patch.   I then stamped it in the left hand corner as well after some quick masking.   I added some detail to the images with a white gel pen and then used the Heart Pals Confetti Cuts to die cut the image out.   






To follow the sketch, I cut several strips of the patterned paper From Cupid and then adhered them onto some Piggy Bank card stock.   I stamped a sentiment from Heart Spots stamp set.   I layered my panel onto a white card panel.    Here is a link to the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.




Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What a charming pair!! That little heart you added on the bear is wonderful! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those little guys are so cute! Your card is adorable! I love your mixe of patterns too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this! I love your colors and the great patterned paper that you used. I LOVE those adorable critters! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete