Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Watercolor Backgrounds -- Two Cards to Share!

I have been on a kick with my Distress inks.   I am bound and determined to use all my new stamp stuff that I have gotten this past month.  It has been a challenge because I have been out of town a lot lately.   I have really loved using these inks to make backgrounds.  

First card is a birthday card:



Stamps: MFT Birthday Sentiments
Ink:  Hero Arts Black, Distress Inks
Paper: PI Kraft, Watercolor, MFT Sweet tooth, Silver Glimmer paper
Tools: SSS Balloon Craft dies, Verve Star, SSS Medium Dots stencil, Doddle bug black and white twine, Embossing paste




For my next card, I did the White Embossed the  MFT Simply Fabulous Saying and then used my Distress ink pads to create a background. 


I mounted it on SU Island Indigo paper.   I sprayed the whole image with some Pearlized Mist to add some sparkle. 

Stamps: MFT Simply Fabulous Sayings
Ink: Versamark
Paper: watercolor, SU Island Indigo, MFT Sweet Tooth
Tools: MFT Blueprints 13, White Embossing Powder, White Enamel

Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment