Monday, March 31, 2014

Mama Elephant Just Hatched!

I had recently ordered this set from Mama Elephant - Just Hatched!  I am in love with Mama Elephant stamps and dies.    They have some really cute images.     For the background, I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire's card here.   I used my Simon Says Stamp Falling Stars die to create a stencil. I stamped some on with ink and then flipped the stencil over and colored embossing paste and then added Iridescent embossing powder from Stampin Up!.    I set it aside to dry for about 30 minutes and then embossed the background.    It is all sparkly but hard to see in the photo.

Stamps: Just Hatched
Ink: Hero Arts Black, SU Pink Pirouette, Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Soft Sky
Paper: SU Soft Sky, Copic, MFT Smooth White
Tools: Mama Elephant Femme Frames, Just Hatched dies, MFT Fishtail Flag Stack,  SSS Falling Stars Die, Embossing Paste, Iridescent SU Embossing Powder, Copics, Signo White Pen

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment