Sunday, October 11, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge


When I saw this sketch, I knew that I would be pulling out some oldies but goodies stamp supplies for this card!    






I used an old Martha Stewart Owl punch that scores and cuts the image.   I cut it out of some old texture black card stock and colored the tops of the images with my Wink of Stella Clear glitter brush.   I pulled out an older MFT Pure Innocence Owl costume stamp set for the sentiment.   I heat embossed in white with Versamark ink on some Tangy Orange Card stock from MFT and cut out with a banner from MFT Blueprints 12.   I used some First Edition paper that is retired from Stampin UP! and flicked some orange paint onto the paper to tie to the orange banner and placed it on a top fold card out of Stampin UP! basic black card stock.   

I just loved how it turned out.   (happy face!) 






Close up photo below to see the dimension from the Owl punch.  






Thanks for stopping by!   



1 comment: