Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge - Too Cute to spook!

The current challenge at Lawnscaping is to create a cute Halloween card.   The challenge is Too cute to spook.   I pulled out my Monster Mash stamp set and colored up a rainbow of cute little monsters.   This is an adorable set.     



I first started off by creating a watercolor background using of course - Purple! for a cute Halloween card.    Once the background was dry, I used MFT Blueprints 13 to cut my main pain and provide some stitching detail on the edge.    To ground my monsters, I used a scrap of MFT Steel Grey card stock and stamped with a MFT Linen Background stamp with MFT Steel Grey ink.   I used the same Blueprints 13 to cut the ground with the same stitching details as the panel.   

Each of the monsters was colored with Copic Markers and then cut with the coordinating die.   I added detail with my Colorless blender, some dot details with the Copic markers and then my Sakura White Gel Pen.   

I used a stamp set from Simon Says Stamp Costumed Pets for my sentiment and then added a nice thick layer of Glossy Accents to make it sparkle.   







Thanks for stopping by!   Please visit the Lawnscaping challenge and take a look at all the fantastic cards created!   

Happy Halloween!









No comments:

Post a Comment