Monday, June 11, 2018

My Favorite Things - Little Buddies

Hey there!  Happy Monday!   I made a card yesterday using the My Favorite Things stamp set called Little Buddies.    I used this past Wednesday Sketch challenge from MFT Card Challenges Sketch to create my card.  




I colored the images from Little Buddies with Copic markers.   I decided to add a die cut tree using the Tree-Mendous die cut using Sour Apple and Hot Fudge card stock.   I added some Sour Apple ink around the edges of the tree.  I used the You're It tag, which is retired cut from Smooth White card stock.   I added a Pierced Fishtail Flag to ground the images.      For my card panel, I stamped it with the new Background stamp, Radiating Halftone with Sour Apple ink onto Smooth White card stock.   I trimmed this piece down to 3 3/4 by 5 inches and framed it with some Nightshift Navy card stock.  This was added to a Sour Apple card base.   I decided to stamp the sentiment onto the main card panel using Black Licorice Hybrid ink.  







For today's card, I am playing along with the Sketch Challenge from Card Challenges and the Daily Marker Coloring Challenge.  



That is it for me today!   Hope you have great week!  





No comments:

Post a Comment