Saturday, June 2, 2018

My Favorite Things - Rain or Shine

Hello!   Happy Saturday!  I am playing along with MFT's Card Challenge and it's day two of the Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge.   


I am trying to get out some of my unused and new stamp sets to color up for the Challenge.   I spent some time stamping out a bunch of images so that I can hopefully participate each day.  I don't know If I will get a card made each time but I am sure going to try.   I am super low on birthday cards and thank you cards.   It takes me forever to make a card, literally, feels like it takes me all day.    









Today I used the Birdie Brown set from My Favorite Things called Rain or Shine for my main image but I also used a little dog from Little Buddies and a sentiment from Jungle Gym.    I used Copics to color my images, as they are really my easy go to.    But I am really going to try this month to use different mediums to color.  






I wanted it to look like she was in a rain storm so I cut three rectangle's out of the middle of the card and then ink blended with my Distress inks:  Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire on some Bristol card stock.   I popped up my panel and then added my images with foam tape.  The sentiment from Jungle Gym really went well with my little scene.    I mounted the panel onto a white card base.    I really loved how it turned out!   





Thank you for stopping by!   



No comments:

Post a Comment