Saturday, June 9, 2018

Reverse Confetti Leaping Lions

Happy Saturday!   I am playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge today.   I used my Chameleon pencils to color the images from Leaping Lions on Premier Polar White cardstock.  










To make my background, I used the Polka Panel as a stencil and used Versamark ink onto Iced Aqua cardstock and clear embossing powder.   I used the Edge Essentials with Salsa card stock to create a red trim around the main panel.   I added some details to the banner with my white Sakura gel pen.  





The sentiment was stamped on Midnight cardstock and then trimmed down the same size as the panel.    Here is the link for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.   I hope you have a wonderful day!   Thanks for stopping by! 




















2 comments:

  1. Tricia, this is so darling...awesome coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply adorable! Love all the fun details. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete