Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Reverse Confetti Fall-idays - Christmas Blog Hop


Welcome back to Day 3 of the Fall-iday Blog Hop!   Today we are sharing Christmas projects.   I created a Christmas card using non traditional colors of Turquoise, Pink and Black!   I used the new Holiday Gnome stamp set and colored the girl gnome in turquoise and pink.   I also stamped a tree but instead of coloring it, I covered it in glue and sprinkled glitter all over it.    You can barely see it in the photos but it looks great in real life!   






 Pardon my photos!  I got a new Photo light set up and with the natural light leaving me earlier and earlier each day, I needed to break out the Photo Lights and get used to using them.   I used some of the patterned papers from Abundantly Autumn paper pad and pulled out the turquoise, pink and black papers to add to my card.  










I also used the Bags & Tags Creator die to cut my main panel and then cut two squares one from white card stock and one from patterned paper.   I stamped my sentiment to the side.   Here is a close up but you still cannot see the sparkle on the tree.  I wrapped a black and white ribbon from my stash around the card panel and then mounted it to the card with some foam tape.  
  



Don't forget that today is the last day for the sale at Reverse Confetti!   You can save 15% off your total order!    

Please hop along to see what the Confetti Crew and Friends Christmas Creations!   











3 comments:

  1. Tricia, this is adorable. Love all the layers.
    I bought a new light system and have yet to set it up...same problem here with the natural light fading fast around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love the little elf
    and his tree. Great layering.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete