Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Frightening Friends

Hey there!  I am popping in to share another Halloween card that I made with some of the new products from Reverse Confetti's September release.   I used the new stamp set, Frightening Friends along with the new paper pad, Abundantly Autumn for one of my last Halloween cards.  I have one more Halloween project to share next week but I am moving on to other holidays if you know what I mean!  







For my inspiration, I used a card sketch from Case this Sketch but did not realize that I pulled up an old sketch challenge!   OH Well!   It was really cute and I loved how the card turned out!   







I cut down some of the patterned papers from the Abundantly Autumn paper pad and adhered them directly to the card base made from Midnight card stock.    I stamped the sentiment from Boo-Yea! stamp set with Tangerine ink onto Premier Polar White card stock.   I also stamped the ghost from Frightening Friends stamp set on Premier Polar White card stock and then die cut it out with the matching Confetti Cuts.   I also die cut some clouds from the Frightening Friends Confetti Cuts.   I covered the ghost with a clear sparkling pen and then some glossy accents.   It was a very simple card but I love the black and orange pops!    








Thank you for stopping by!   I will have one more Halloween project to share next week! 








</

No comments:

Post a Comment