Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti December Blog Hop

 Hello!  Welcome to the Reverse Confetti December Blog Hop!  I am knee deep in wrapping gifts and needed a few more tags for my presents.   The new Ornament Confetti Cut along with the Polar Party stamp set made for quick and easy tag making!  




I started out by die cutting with the Ornament Confetti Cut two Salsa, one Lime Green and three white Ornament die cuts.   I then mixed the white die cuts with the Salsa and Lime Green.  I doubled them up so that I have a finished front and back for my tag.   The back was left plain for me to add the To: and From: for the gifts.   Since the die cut will die cut the center as well as the outer ornament, I added a piece of copy paper in between to adhere them all together.   






I stamped sentiments on each of the tags using the Retro Holiday stamp set.  I positioned the sentiments to work with the images that I colored up for each of the tags.  I used one of the small snowflake images from the Retro Holiday and stamped repeatedly on the tag centers.  




I stamped the images from Polar Party and colored with my Copic markers.  Each image had red and green accents to go with the tags!  I added some details with a white gel pen.   I die cut the stamped images out with the Polar Party Confetti Cuts and added them to the tags with foam tape.  I love adding handmade tags to all my gifts!  This is one thing that I do every year! 




These tags were super easy and fast to create!   So much inspiration to share with you today in our Blog Hop!   Please be sure to check out all the inspiration below from all the designers!  I hope you enjoy hopping!   The next stop on the hop is Lisa Henke! 




2 comments:

  1. Tricia, such a sweet trio of tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Festive tags with these adorable Polar Party set!! They are so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete